1) We collect the following personal information concerning job application, inquiries/answers related to job applications, and identification of persons eligible for employment benefits.
- Required information: Name, password for correction of job application, email address, phone number (mobile/land phone), DOB, gender, photo, nationality, name of last school attended, academic background, major, experience (in the case of experienced applicants), military service (reason for not completing military duty, if applicable), portfolio, military benefit (if applicable), disability-related matters, conflict of interest items, etc.
- Optional information: Experience-related matters, qualifications, awards received, language proficiency, special skills, voluntary activities-related matters, LINE ID, etc.
- Others: Information on recommendation of outsiders, information on reference check (if applicable)
- And what are separately stipulated by the government of the home country of an applicant.
2) We collect the following personal information in matters associated with proposals for business alliance and response to such proposals.
- Required items: Name of the company (or institution), names of persons, phone number, email address
- Optional items: Website address, fax number
3) The following information may be created automatically and collected in the course of users’ use of our services or the business handling process.
- Browser types/OSs used by data subjects; visit-related records (IP Address, connecting time), cookies
- Information like email addresses and (wired/wireless) phone numbers may also be collected in the course of receiving/responding to proposals for business alliances or inquiries about recruitment.
We collect personal information through users’ entering their info on our website, web documents or through computer printouts or emails.
We use personal information only within the extent stated in the foregoing 2. “Purpose of processing personal information.” We obtain data subjects’ prior consent when we need to make an exception to the foregoing sentence. We do not disclose data subjects’ personal information to a third party, if not in the following circumstance.
We allow businesses specially related to us (i.e. a subsidiary, affiliate, overseas corporation, etc.) to access the details of job applications in connection with the need for job openings. The details are as stated in the following table. The details are as stated in the following table.
|Those to whom we provide personal information||Purpose of using personal information by those receiving it from us||Personal information items provided||Period for keeping/using personal information on the part of those receiving it|
|LINE Biz Plus Corporation, LINE Financial Plus Corporation, Unblock Corporation., LINE UP Corporation, LINE STUDIO Corporation, LINE Friends Corporation, LINE Corporation., LINE Euro-Americas Corp., LINE FRIENDS INC., LVC USA Inc., LINE TECH PLUS PTE.LTD., LFG HOLDINGS LIMITED, LINE Bank Taiwan Limited, LINE Company (Thailand) Limited, LINE Man (THAILAND) Company Limited, RABBIT-LINE PAY COMPANY LIMITED, LINE Financial Taiwan Limited, LINE Friends Taiwan Limited, LINE Pay Taiwan Limited, Shinewant Technology Co., Ltd, LINE Taiwan Limited, PT. LINE PLUS INDONESIA||Job openings, job applicant screening/management, securing channels for smooth communication with applicants, Personnel management, etc.||Job application-related details including resume||5 years|
We entrust the business of processing personal information as follows for improvement of our service and smoother handling of business. Our in-house regulations require that personal information be managed safely under the law when it is handled by a trustee.
For handling of personal information within the country
|Trustees||Content of business entrusted||Period for keeping/using personal information|
|NAVER CLOUD Corporation||Website development, operation/maintenance; Service-related system operation||Until the relevant purpose is attained or until the rumination of the entrustment contract|
|Reference Check Korea Inc., WECRUIT||Reference check (if applicable)|
- For handling of personal information outside the country
|Trustees||Personal Information Manager and contact information||Purpose of handling personal information outside the country||Relevant personal information items||The country where personal information is handled||When to move personal information out of the country and how||Period for using personal information|
|Avaturefirstname.lastname@example.org||Proceeding with recruitment procedure; personnel management, etc., as determined by LINE Plus.||Job application-related details including resume, as determined by LINE Plus||Data is stored in Japan. In order to perform technical support or professional services, data may be accessed from Australia, the United States, Europe and Argentina (and other approved countries under Article 45, GDPR).||Transmission through network at the time of submittal of job application. Access may also be required at the time of performance of technical support or professional services.||5 years, as determined by LINE Plus|
We destroy data subjects’ personal information upon attaining the relevant purpose. We keep the said personal information in our resource pool for 5 years and use it for recruitment of new employees. We always immediately comply with a job applicant’s request for deletion of his/her personal information from our record. We keep the contents of business alliance applications registered with us for 3 months after completion of review.
Our procedure and method of destruction of personal information kept by us are as follows:
Data subjects may access or correct their personal information registered with us or may ask us to delete or stop processing it at any time. Our Personal Information Manager will immediately comply with data subjects’ request for deletion or stoppage of processing made in writing, phone or email.
We take the following technical/administrative steps required to secure the safety of personal information of data subjects.
A data subject may file complaints about personal information protection to our Chief Privacy Officer stated in the following table and he will handle them promptly and faithfully.
Contact the organizations shown below to file reports or seek consultation for other privacy infringements.
Privacy Infringement Report Center (privacy.kisa.or.kr / Phone no. 118)
Cyber Crime Investigation Unit, Supreme Prosecutor’s Office (www.spo.go.kr / Phone no. 1301)
Cyber Terror Response Center, National Police Agency (police.go.kr / Phone no. 182)
Public notice posted on: Jan 15, 2021
To enter into force on: Feb 15, 2021